For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
Welcome to Saint Timothy Church!
Register as a Parishioner
We welcome you to our parish community! If you are looking to register at our parish or update your information, please fill out the registration form for access to the “My Own Church” Portal by following the instructions below.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the secretary at the Parish Office.
1. Fill out the New User Registration Form.
2. Select St. Timothy Parish, Miami from the organization dropdown. A unique username, Head of Household contact information, and a valid email address are required for registration.
3. You will receive an initial confirmation email that your registration has been received and is pending review.
4. Once approved, you will receive a second email with a temporary password to access the “My Own Church” Portal.
5. After logging in and setting a new password, navigate to the My Family tab > Family Detail to verify or update contact details, add in additional family members, view your envelope number and Giving History, and much more.
All changes made will require parish approval before they are updated and viewable in the database.
View the Member Registration Video below for more detailed instructions.